Welcome


Welcome to Do a Low Split-S, a blog detailing my adventures in the hobbies of water blasters, RC planes, and more.


Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Coding for my Blog

The past couple of days, I have been doing a lot of coding and minor edits to give the blog a bit more of a professional feel. That, and I love computer coding. the site Tweak my Blogger has been very helpful in CSS and other more advanced coding techniques, such as conditional statements. His blog is very well done, and I thank the creator for the snipits of code that he provides on his blog.


If you have any suggestions for content or format, don't be afraid to leave a comment. Thank you.

3 comments:

  1. I like the design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is New Guy from SSC

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3N3PKHhqW34

    That's a video of a Stampede like I mentioned on SSC. I think they're a blast. Still need to get my 6' glider going again.

    ReplyDelete